Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions specify the rules of making purchases in an online shop run under the domain name www.hpmarker.com
1. Online shop – Sales Contract or Contract on service provision shall be concluded electronically and if a party to a contract is a Consumer, it shall be effected according to the terms and conditions specified on the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
2. Seller and Service Provider – Entrepreneur: HPMARKER Dariusz Krzyżan, ul. Technologiczna 2, 45-839 Opole, Poland – sales contract concluded by the Online Shop at the website www.hpmarker.com
3. Client – a natural person as well as a legal person or organizational entity which is not a legal person and which has legal capacity under specific law provisions, and which concludes or intends to conclude a contract or uses other services offered via the Online Shop website.
4. Consumer – Client, a natural person who performs with the Seller an act in law which is not directly connected with their economic or professional activity – for detailed definition see Polish Civil Code Article 22.
5. Product – an item offered for sale or a service offered in the Online Shop.
6. Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop.
7. Sales Contract – a distance contract on Product sale via the Onlie Shop.
8. Order – a declaration made via electronic means or via phone on intent to conclude a contract (order a product or service).
1. Orders can be placed exclusively by individuals who are at least 18 years of age.
2. The online shop completes orders in all EU member states – delivery terms are agreed upon on a case-by-case basis.
3. For the purpose of ordering goods it is necessary to register on the website www.hpmarker.com, select the shop tab, add the selected product to the basket and accept the order. An order can also be placed via a contact form.
4. Lead time is usually from 1 through 7 business days, goods shipping term not included.
5. Orders placed during weekend shall be completed at the beginning of the week.
6. In case of any questions regarding orders please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Form of payment
1. The payment for the ordered goods shall be made to a bank account as a prepayment. The goods shall be shipped as soon as our bank account is credited.
2. Our bank account number as well as other details necessary to make a transfer shall be sent to your email address specified during registration.
Delivery and payment
1. Shipping costs shall be calculated on a case-by-case basis and depend on the weight, size and destination. Total costs shall be emailed to you during order processing.
2. Delivery time depends on the type of shipment and destination. Usually it takes from 3 through 10 business days.
3. Parcel tracking number via which it is possible to monitor and check current delivery status shall be sent to you via email.
4. Contact us if you have not received the shipment or if the delivery time is extended.
1. At the moment of delivery receipt please check the packaging condition for any damage during transport by a shipping company. In case any damage is noticed please sign for a parcel and check the package content in the presence of a courier.
2. Please contact us via email if you notice any discrepancy between the order placed by you and the goods delivered by us such as wrong items or wrong quantity.
1. Pursuant to the legal provisions in force, a client shall have a right to return purchased goods within 14 days of delivery receipt without providing reasons of cancelling the contract. Please email us in case you wish to make a return. Be reminded that the goods returned by you must be new, without any traces of wear and tear, complete, unpacked, in the original packaging. Otherwise the return shall be rejected, of which you shall be notified via email and we will send the goods back to your return address as specified by you within 7 business days.
2. The costs of sending the goods back to the shop in case of a return shall be borne by the Client. The shop shall reimburse purchase costs.